Tuesday, February 27, 2018

There Is A Time


But ye beloved, building up yurselves
 on your most holy faith, praying in the 
Holy Ghost, keep yourselves in the 
love of God, looking for the mercy 
of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.
Jude 20-21 
 
     The purpose and the goal of these blogs was to do just that: "building up" and to come to that place where you and I are manifestion that most holy faith. To bring to remembrance that we are looking for that return ofJesus who is our Lord and Savior and Who has promised in His mercy to give eternal life. This is the great mystery fo God and His love towards all who believe upon Him, upon the One Whom He sent forth to be the Savior of the world: Jesus the Messiah. I began these blogs in 2011 and the goal and purpose has never changed. I do hope and pray that you were benefited in some manner and that you have grown in your faith towards God. 
     Ecclesiastes states that there is a time for everything and it is not always easy to know what that time is and how we are to react to the situation you may find yourself. Here is the crux of the matter: Leave it to God! That does not mean we do nothing, it means that we continue in our study, in our examination for all that is spoken to us, or in that which someone has written. 
     Things change!
Therefore with reluctance and sadness I must take some time away from these blogs. I will returen to them if I feel that God is leading me to do so, but until then I will remain in His word, and allow time to teach me what it is that this new era has in mind. I do hope that you have gained in the knowledge of our faith, I know that through my studies I have grown in faith and in comittment to Him. 
   Until.....May God Bless!
 
To everythign there is a season,
    and a time to every purpose
under the heaven
            Ecclesiastes 3:1
 
Pray, then get up and do!
 
Richard L. Crumb

No comments:

Post a Comment